Toby Mac is one of my favorite Christian pop stars. He’s married to a woman from Jamaica, and perhaps her Island roots influence in his music. Whatever the case may be, I find he’s great to listen to in the city.
The past few weeks have been extremely challenging for me. No, not because of my romantic life. Something far more fundamental than passing relationships has been rocking my boat for the past little while. I won’t go into the details because, well, it’s my personal life. And there are boundaries between that and my web life.
Anyhow, I mention this because yesterday I felt sorta blah at one point. And it was this tune that got me moving and into the shower. After that, I went to a downtown Mass and was good to go for where I had to be in the evening.
As the song goes… “where would I be… without you.”
- TobyMac Wins Grammy for “Eye On It” (btscelebs.com)
- On Grammy weekend, Christian music bounces back (religionnews.com)
- Matt Redman, TobyMac, LeCrae, Mary Mary, Israel Win Grammys. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Christian Music Finds Mainstream Acceptance. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- TobyMac, Matthew West rock ‘Winter Jam’ during Grammys (blogs.tennessean.com)
- The Power of our words (playstrongmom.com)
- Christian Pop — Sightings (Martin Marty) (bobcornwall.com)
- Toby Take It To ‘Em (tenthbeatitude.wordpress.com)
- My Jar Of Good Stuff : Day 11 – The beat (sabrinacarvalho.wordpress.com)