Eight great things about Le Tour de France.
- Announcers – number one has got to be the announcers. In Toronto we hear these UK guys who sound exciting, intelligent and international. Not sure about other countries…
- Countryside and Architecture – nice to watch
- Camerawork – fantastic on and off-ground
- French crowd and their stylish look – Yes, the French do have a knack for style
- Glamorous women – kissing the podium riders on the cheek, Euro-style
- Riders – sorry about that, many would probably say they should be number 1. Gotta be honest here!
- Interesting ads – roadside, cars, stores
- Riders’ team outfits
Well, that’s it. A pinhead’s guide to Le Tour de France!