I just updated this by reducing the volume 10db and adding a little pitch bend at the end. The cool thing about MIDI is that you can draw in pitch bends via the computer. My musical keyboard doesn’t even have a pitch wheel. Don’t need one, unless I was performing live, which is highly doubtful!
Two more totally free VSTs. This time for guitar. This sample was generated using a MIDI keyboard (not a guitar) with a combo of DVS Guitar plugin by Martin Best (“Soft ‘n’ Clear” preset) and the AmpliTube3 demo (“Crystal Planet” preset). Later on I might play my Telecaster (a real guitar) through AmpliTube but I wasn’t in the mood today!
- Is there an automatic guitar strumming software? (gearslutz.com)
- Musician’s Corner: iRig HD Connects Your Instrument With High-Quality Sound, A Hands-On Review (appadvice.com)
- thick distorted guitars (gearslutz.com)
- Guitar heaven? (mclark.wordpress.com)
- New Version of iRig HD Lets Guitar Players Rock Out With Studio Quality Sound (CraigPeterson.com)
- Man gets guitar surprise of a lifetime (kvue.com)
- In the beginning… (timelesssky.wordpress.com)
- Making the switch from GarageBand to Logic Pro X (gigaom.com)
- Mixing guitar and vox tracked together (gearslutz.com)
- Guitar Hero (thejakartaglobe.com)