I’ve been exploring SoundFonts tonight. They’re sort of like text fonts but for sound (i.e. music). Anyhow, some charitable fellow made a “clean” sounding SoundFont file from his Stratocaster. I added a touch of reverb using Ambience. Here are the links:
The best things in life are free!
- My Recent Adventures in SoundFonts (sarahwallinhuff.com)
- Fender Stratocaster – Photo Gallery (natefegan.wordpress.com)
- USA Fender Stratocaster(s) – For Sale (natefegan.wordpress.com)
- Converting MIDI Files to MP3 on the Mac OS (pedrokroger.net)
- Rigged: Grandfather Guitarist Michael Kirsch (metalsucks.net)
- Win a Fender Stratocaster signed by Nile Rodgers! (liveforvinyl.wordpress.com)