The other day I got an interesting volunteer question at allexperts.com. I was super busy so wasn’t able to answer it until the wee hours of the morning. Even then I only answered it partially, partly because I read the question one way, and then later on, read it another way. When I realized the second way was the right way, I added some more to my answer.
The question was about the New Testament passage, 1 Peter 3:18-4:6. Who was Jesus speaking to? Is there more than one answer? My reply shows how Catholics are able to debate matters of biblical interpretation that are related to non-dogmatic topics.
Read the full question and answer here: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Catholics-955/2013/4/1st-peter-3-18.htm
- 1 Peter 1…A Living Hope (simplyjuliana.com)
- 1 Peter 2…The Living Stone and a Holy People (simplyjuliana.com)
- 1 Peter 1…A Living Hope (5wise.wordpress.com)
- Daily Verse: 1 Peter 1:3-4 (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Message Talk: Full Virus Protection (2 Peter 1:1-4) (discipleshipfirst.wordpress.com)
- I don’t have any kids but if I did… (mclark.wordpress.com)
- Daily Feast: 1 Peter 1:3-6 (kycotchristiangifts.wordpress.com)
- Oh My Browline! (christianspinster.wordpress.com)
- Daily Verse: 1 Peter 2:6 (faithfulprovisions.com)