I’ve been dealing with some unusually high stressors over the past couple of weeks, so haven’t been posting here as often as usual. But I wanted to post something, so looked over some of my volunteer question and answers at allexperts.com.
This one leaped out because earlier tonight I succumbed to my old habits and pigged out a bit. Eating and stress are so related. It’s like the stress opens the door for old negative patterns and influences. Anyhow, tomorrow night is another night, and hopefully I’ll clamp down and get back into my healthy eating patterns again!
Stress Eating and Meditation » http://en.allexperts.com/q/Meditation-2544/2012/10/stress-eating-meditation.htm
Related News Story:
- Guest post: The power of fat-shaming (timesunion.com)
- On being a fat therapist (columbusfamilycounseling.com)
- “America Is A Nation of Excuses”: Fox News Guest Says Being Fat Negates All Adele’s Accomplishments (mamapop.com)
- Your Fat Has a Brain. Seriously. And It’s Trying to Kill You. (outsideonline.com)
- A New Alarm Clock App (Patent Pending) Helps to Lose Weight and Fat (prweb.com)
- Improving your Brain. . .While Burning Fat (docwellness.wordpress.com)
- Eating Fat for Fertility (knightsofthegreentable.com)
- How Meditating for Eight Weeks Can Boost Your Brain (lifehacker.com)
- Meditation ‘rescues’ in the most dire time (meaningfulwesternlife.com)
- De-stress Your Life (dranilj1.wordpress.com)