Just discovered this video. The driver seems to be coming into the city from the country, but for me it really captures hitting the highway, headed for the country away from the city. Once I get past the heavy traffic and can relax a bit, it’s time to crank up the Ibiza and open the moonroof–in winter I can still pull back the solid hatch so the light shines through!
Sorry Tom Cochrane. Life might be a highway for you. But for me, it’s so much more!
- Wild Sight in Middle of Busy Highway (aol.com)
- Ibiza Holidays (ebookers.com)
- Snow Closes California Highways, Yields Tornado (insurancejournal.com)
- Arizona Highway Decides To Stop Being A Highway And Breaks In Half Instead (jalopnik.com)
- Cows cause traffic mess on highway (wwlp.com)