I was just browsing though one of the free articles sites when I came across an unusual article. A bit too far out for earthpages.org, I nonetheless found it mildly interesting. Not because I believe it (I don’t) but because I’d never thought this way before.
The idea is a modification of the idea of solipsism. Solipsism is the belief that only the experiencing subject truly exists. In this article, the author seems to believe that he, and a few limited others truly exist. The rest of the world are just… extras.
- Is this a cliche I see before me? Your classic existential crisis (consciousnessthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Solipsism: The Self Alone (atransitoryyes.wordpress.com)
- Solipsism (highlyirregular.wordpress.com)
- Solipsist – Trippy, Experimental Video (suloudandclear.wordpress.com)
- PAL – Chapter 9 – Autonomy and Compassion – 243 -274 (biffnet.org)
- Solipsist (rodriguefavre.wordpress.com)