a little blurry but not bad for an instamatic…
I knew it would turn out fuzzy because I’ve taken the moon before with this camera. But with an eclipse that occurs only once in… how many centuries? I ended up taking it anyhow… with a bad cold, in the freezing Toronto air, at about 2 in the morning!!!
Now that’s lunacy!
- Year’s last lunar eclipse gives heavenly show (cnn.com)
- Earthlings treated to 2010’s only total lunar eclipse (ctv.ca)
- Millions see eclipse of the Moon (mirror.co.uk)
- Full moon eclipse photo (gbjorn.wordpress.com)
- Did You See The Lunar Eclipse? (alwaysbcmom.com)
- PHOTOS: Rare Lunar Eclipse Seen From Around The World (huffingtonpost.com)
- Reader Photos: Lunar Eclipse Solstice Special (wired.com)
- Total Lunar Eclipse happens tonight (geek.com)
- The solstice lunar eclipse (arstechnica.com)
- Solstice-Eclipse Overlap Today For The First Time In 456 Years (lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com)